When Valentine’s Day rolls around, everyone feels the buzz of love in the air. These feelings of love can be described as warm and glowing, so many people choose to decorate their homes and professional settings with lighting during Valentine’s season.
Decorating for Valentine’s Day should be a fun and rewarding experience. Following the tips in this list should help you avoid the stress or difficulties that can come with making decoration decisions.
Five smart tips for Valentine’s lighting
Valentine’s Day just wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without flowers, hearts, and chocolate, but it can be even more special when it’s lit up with beautiful lighting decorations. Here are five tips for lighting you should consider if you plan on decorating:
- Look for warm and atmospheric lighting - There’s something romantic about the soft glow of dim lighting. Candles are nice, but they may not be bright enough to light up the room safely. Try some LED lights with a soft glow or with a dimmer switch to adjust them how you want them.
- Reel in the reds and pinks - The dominant colors of Valentine’s season are red and pink. Many types of red and rosy lighting are available to accent your home or workspace with that Valentine’s glow.
- Don’t be afraid to get fancy - Create a romantic setting with glamorous lighting, like soft amber lights and Edison bulbs. These kinds of lights are warm and sophisticated and may just be what you need to get your Valentine’s atmosphere just the way you want it.
- Be creative - Fancy not your style? Don’t worry. You can still have fun decorating. Try more creative crafting opportunities like an LED light frame around a photo or a romantic decoration.
- Be safe - Be careful not to overload any power sources and don't string together extension cords - that's a fire hazard! Also, if you do any outdoor lighting, make sure your lights and extension cords are rated for outdoor use.
Decorate your home using Multi-Socket UltraPWR cords
Whether decorating inside or outside, it’s so much easier when you have UltraPWR multi-socket extension cords. These cords come with multiple sockets that run in intervals along the cord so you can plug in multiple locations. Plus, the sockets are lit by LED lights so you can see them in the dark.
Don’t get cluttered with easily tangled extension cords that do not have multiple sockets. Purchase an UltraPWR cord today and make your decorating experience more simple and rewarding.